Our Technical and Service Team are on hand 6 days a week to assist with calls and over the Christmas period.*
Operating hours are:
8 am-5 pm Monday-Friday
8:30 am-12:30 pm on Saturday
All our primary engineers carry spares and will endeavour to fix the boiler on a first time visit.**
*With the exception of Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Bank holidays.
**Our Service Enginers are on hand to fix manufacturing faults, this does not include contaminated systems or situations where installation guidelines have not being followed.
If your boiler is out of warranty and has broken down- Why not try ‘Fix & Forget’?
What’s Fix & Forget?
- Fix and forget is a one off repair price for an out of warranty broken down Biasi Boiler
What do you get?
- Our Fix & Forget Service provides expert Biasi engineers, able to deal with most boiler breakdown situations
- The price covers the cost of the call-out, labour and parts.
- Biasi engineers carry most relevant spare parts and have expert knowledge to deal with any potential problem quickly
and efficiently, enabling them to fix 95% of repairs on the first visit.
- The repair is covered for 3 months and parts for 12 months.
- The cost for a Fix & Forget call-out is £245 incl. VAT
- The payment can be made by Debit Card over the phone to our Technical and Service Department
If a customer calls back within 12 months regarding their boiler displaying the same fault and the parts required are the same as the previous visit, the parts will be covered.*
*Labour is not covered after 3 months. If the part needed is a different part, this will be chargeable
Some instances which are not included in ‘Fix & Forget’ are detailed below;
- Damage caused by accident
- Contaminated systems
- Cosmetic damage
- Consequential loss
- New for old on the first repair
- Malicious damage
- Damaged caused by external controls
*Term and conditions apply, Subject to area coverage and Biasi model. For more information on what is not covered by the plan, please ask a Biasi Service Advisor.
To Find out what we have been Tweeting about or to follow us for updates please read more Tweets by @BiasiUKRead More