Out of Warranty?
Try Fix and Forget with Biasi
All Biasi products are manufactured to the highest standards. Unfortunately like any electrical and mechanical components they can malfunction. At Biasi we care about our customers whether you have a warranty period remaining or not. We offer a one off repair price for an out of warranty Biasi boiler.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
- The cost of a fix and forget is £245 inc vat
- Payment can be made by Debit/Credit card over the phone to our Service Department.
- We do not offer a monthly direct debit facility
- Parts and Labour
- Repair carried out by an expert in Biasi products. The engineers carry most relevant spare parts and have the knowledge to deal with any problem quickly and efficiently, enabling them to fix 95% of repairs on the first visit
- 12 months parts and labour warranty*
* warranty applies to the parts changed, if the same part(s) fails within 12 months from repair, the repair is covered. If the parts required are different this will be chargeable and explained by the engineer when they visit.
- Faulty Part due to contaminated (dirty) systems. The engineer will always show the homeowner evidence of a dirty system and will be able to give advice on remedies. The engineer may be able to complete a temporary repair in these instances however any repair cannot be deemed to be a permanent fix and is excluded from the 12 month parts and labour warranty. Should the problem re-occur then Biasi cannot be held responsible.
- Any Consequential loss
- Malicious or Accidental Damage
- Faults occuring due to external controls, not manufactured by Biasi
- Subject to area coverage
- Subject to boiler model
- This is not an exhaustive list, for further details of exclusions please contact the service department for more details
- Subject to age of boiler, Biasi's absolute discretion as to whether the offer of a fix and forget repair is made.
If you would like more information on this product, or would like to book a repair please contact us on 01922 714636 with your boiler serial number, alternatively please email email@example.com